Saturday, April 08, 2006

Poor, Unsuccessful And Fat (A New Brain)

I got a job today. Over at the Hard Rock Ottawa. Fine. It gets pretty busy I hear during the summertime and they're totally cool with letting me work day shifts as long as I'm in rehearsals. Great. My problem is that they're not starting me until April 18th and I need money NOW! Rogers Wireless is ready to disconnect me (again), Mastercard keeps calling me and I keep telling them I have no income so chill, and my bank account is over it's overdraft limit. I need money NOW! (Funny that in January I quit two jobs and moved to my parent's house, making me miserable, so that I can pay off my debt, but I haven't worked in three months and went on vacation. So far this plan sucks.)

1 comment:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

The plan will work eventually. these things take time. Just have a shot of tequila while you wait.

...unless you're supposed to make things happen...maybe that's where I went wrong.

don't listen to me.