Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Journey To The Past (Anastacia)

[originally posted March 12, 2006]

Bangkok was aaaallllllright. Beautiful hotel, hot weather, the Grand Palace, the reclining Buddha, a drag show at the Mambo, bitchy drag queens, market mazes, elephants walking down the street, wicked shopping! I bought a number of funky new items for my wardrobe including a pair of black dress pants with half a skirt attached. It's sexy. I got a Thai massage. I've been avoiding massages all my life because I'm so tense, massages make me feel pain. Oh, and did I ever feel pain. I kept wondering why she hated me.
In a couple of hours I leave for the airport and head back to the past. Vancouver, that is. My plane leaves at 2:55pm Monday afternoon, it's an 11 hour flight, and I arrive in Canada at 10:30am Monday morning. I love time travel.

No comments: