Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste (Whistle Down The Wind)

So I'm sitting on the toilet reading the Spring 2006 HOLTS catalogue I found in my mother's magazine stack, and I must say it is a very attractive catalogue. The cover is a black and white shot of a woman on a stage, and so goes the theme. The entire thing is written in screenplay format, with the font, some titles highlighted in yellow, acts and scenes laid out. The photographs are all taken in and around a or various theatre/s. It's sexy. What's more sexy is the models. Now I'm not really one to go for models, but I do enjoy looking at them in magazines. The clothes they are modeling may be great looking, but it's usually because of the person wearing them. My skinny frame can rarely pull off anything they're sporting. So I give the clothes a quick scan, and then my eyes go right to the lips, and I begin to imagine what it would be like to kiss them. Mmmm lips. I love lips. Lips are my favourite. When I check a person out, I look at their hair, their eyes, and then the lips are the deal breaker. A nice set of kissable lips is irresistible. Since I'm not a very big fan of sex, kissing is very important to me. My first kisses are always terrible (because I'm awkward, inexperienced...), but then once I get into it, I think making out is sensational. I like a smaller mouth. Because of my smaller mouth, I find I get lost in a bigger mouth and end up getting my face swallowed. A nice, compatible smaller mouth with a lovely set of lips can make for a very pleasant evening. Throw in a deep pair of eyes and soft, sexy hair, and I'm so there. What was I talking about again?

4 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

Oh yeah! So I'm sitting on the toilet...

Lindsay said...

so what you're saying is, you want to make out with me.

skinny-rabbit said...

Am I that obvious?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

mmm kissing. When's my lovah getting home? I found my twin kisser a couple of weeks ago. I won't say who it was, but it was very unexpected and interesting. Now, in this world, I've found my twin soul, my twin spirit and my twin kisser. exciting.
and as for inexperienced? Do it more.
and as for the toilet, stop telling me!