Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Little Mmm (LaChiusa's The Wild Party)

Upon returning home I found myself disappointed because it was still quite early, and I had the night off, plus tomorrow morning and afternoon off (which NEVER happens), and I didn't want to waste an opportunity. Especially not when I was looking so good. Since none of the people I like were available to go out, and I don't have the courage to hit the clubs on my own, I decided to go online again. Not looking for love. Looking to get it on and get off.

Things I like:

Finding someone cute who is Lebanese like me
Finding a 32 year old lover in my neighbourhood

Finding a Leb with the largest organ I've ever seen in person
Telling people that I don't have sex, while we're naked
Watching The Golden Girls naked afterwards

Things I don't like:

People practically begging me to go all the way
Rough kissers who don't match my kissing style
Bikini briefs
Taking a vow of celibacy and then breaking it less than two weeks later (the abstinence starts tomorrow!)
Finding out the person I just came on is friends with my father

4 comments:

bedroomprince said...

Your recent blog post(s) have the potential to make a really funny one man show. GO TO IT! Now life really begins...

artsmonkey said...

good times. noodle salad.
saying you'll become celibate always has the reverse effect - especially if you actually mean it.
i think bedroom prince is right.
i think his idea to make a blog collective play is also a good idea. all the world's a stage.

Lindsay said...

try stand up in ottawa anyway! if they don't laugh you can just blame it on the fact that they're from ottawa. and i am so down with this collective blog play idea.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

K. So Ottawa sucks. You need better friends. Not stranger friends. Pretty much you need me. I'm Lebanese and I don't know your dad (except that we're related being Lebanese and all--he's my 6th cousin once removed and my great uncle). I won't pressure you to have sex (though I sometimes like rough kisses) and I'll always be down with Golden Girls and nudity. Will there be nudity in the collective blog play?