Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Goodnight And Thank You (Evita)

Every now and then I go into a chat room to see if there is anyone eligible and attractive in Ottawa. Everyone online is horny and wants sex right now. That's fine, it's just not what I'm looking for. So a good chat for me is when the conversation doesn't immediately or ever turn to sex. That's when I know someone is worth my time. The picture is the clincher. Usually they are ugly. Last night I was chatting with someone who was very attractive. Beautiful face, beautiful body, and the conversation never turned to sex. But the most exciting thing is that this person wrote something like "your funny" and followed up by correcting the "your" with "you're." I nearly came in my pants. I realized that not only was a minor and very common spelling mistake corrected (most people wouldn't even have known they made a mistake), but I scrolled back up and we were both speaking in complete sentences with no abbreviations! Gorgeous, grammar conscious, and not looking for sex? To quote Annie "I think I'm gonna like it here!"

3 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Oh my god, dude! Marry him!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE grammar-conscious people! it's so sexy!

bedroomprince said...

If you go online to find love, then chances are other cool, sexy, grammer conscious, fun, intelligent people like you also go online to find love And it sounds like you may have find someone like you who may like you online like you were.