Friday, May 26, 2006

I Can't Make This Movie (Nine)

I just had someone over and we had "sex" on the washing machine. Well, the dryer. It was super sexy but the dryer was very hot and not as vibratey as I would have hoped for. We should have used the washer instead, but I didn't have any clothes to wash at that point.

I set up a secret video camera to tape the excursion without consent. Camera was well hidden, had a great angle set up, but the battery had died right before the pants came off. All I got was a bunch of making out and the removal of shirts. Oh well. Serves me right.

Why am I such a horn dog all of a sudden? I'm going out tonight, I hope I tone it down and just have some good wholesome fun. Then again, I do have the potential to pull a 2 in 24, a la What About Brian. Sex with a Leb, Sex on a Dryer (not to mention sex in my parent's house), and now maybe 2 in 24? What the hell has Ottawa done to me?

4 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Are you making this up?

skinny-rabbit said...

No. I don't lie on my blog.

I didn't end up doing the 2 in 24, cause I went to lesbian night at The Lookout and all the good looking guys were women.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

stop making me jealous. it hurts.

bedroomprince said...

This is making good fodder for your play.
Keep it up!