Monday, May 22, 2006

Pick-A-Little, Talk-A-Little (The Music Man)

I was sexy in Montreal this weekend. I was sexy in Montreal this weekend with my sexy friend. I was sexy in Montreal this weekend with my sexy friend who lives on a sexy street called Park Avenue. I was sexy in Montreal this weekend with my sexy friend who lives on a sexy street called Park Avenue and who kept pointing out all the sexy Orthodox Jews with their sexy beards and sexy curls with sexy clear plastic rain guards over their sexy hats, and their sexy Jewish children running around.

Everyone thinks I'm Jewish. Everywhere I've worked, gone to school, done a show, people have assumed I'm Jewish. When I was in New York 4 years ago, I was approached by two Orthodox Jews, in two very different parts of town on two different days and both of them asked me the same question. "Excuse me, sir, are you Jewish." I would say no and they would say "Thank you. Have a nice day" and be on their merry way. Ah, life.

The server at East Side's was cute and had nice lips and even went to my high school, and I just was hoping that we would make out.

Cheap-Cheap-Cheap, Talk-A-Lot, Pick-A-Little-More.

2 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

What's your Hebrew name?

Lindsay said...

it's sexy how you keep referring to things (and me) as sexy. we were sexy. we ARE sexy.