Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Private Thoughts (Teddy & Alice)

I keep thinking I should start eating healthy but I never will.

I keep thinking I should start working out but I never will.

I'm very excited that I've been so doing so well at paying off my debt.

I'm a little worried that I won't be making any money at work this fall, but I don't want to leave my job because it's fun.

I'm having a great time doing the show, which I didn't think I would. I'm pleasantly surprised.

I think I'm very talented. It's funny that my biggest strength is my acting, and I haven't had the chance to act in a year.

It's starting to get cold, and when I'm downtown I get flashbacks of being in Ottawa with the Charlie Brown crew.

It's starting to get cold, but it's only the beginning of September. I worry about the effects of global warming.

I want to go to New York to see the revival of A Chorus Line.

I want to go to LA with my sister so that I can meet Salma Hayek, but I'm going to have to wait until her next business trip.

I'm jealous of my sister for her job in the TV industry.

I'm sick of all my clothes, even the new ones. I want to never again wear the same thing twice.

I have a lot of love for myself and I give it to me every chance I get.

I'm happy with my hair.

I'm not happy that I'm almost 26 and I still have acne.

I'm not happy with ProActiv.

I'm hoping that when my career takes off and I tell everyone that I'm 20, that no one from my past will reveal the truth and be able to prove it.

I'm hoping that my career will take off before the world ends from the effects of global warming.

I can't wait to move to Vancouver.

I can't wait to go to Toronto to see So You Think You Can Dance, say goodbye to Alathariel, and meet Bedroom Prince and Neenia's sexy new apartment.

I'm going to have Travis sign my Playbill from The Music Man.

I wish I were sexier.

I look fabulous in pictures.

I wish I had more time and were less lazy.

I wish I had something to cry about.

4 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

be careful what you wish for.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

did u know that travis was just in bermuda? yeah he came down to help out with the american ballet theatre summer intensive....or to talk to the students or something. there was a big thing in the paper.
i would have sunk my fangs into his delicious neck if i had run into him. he's a god.

Lindsay said...

you're pretty. and sexy. let's make out.

bedroomprince said...

I wish I had something to cry about too... I think this especially when I am crying. I have no reason to cry.