Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Get A Kick Out Of You, or, You're The Top (Anything Goes)

Ode To Neenia

She spoons me at six in the am.

I introduced her to her very first shawarma at the very best shawarma place in the world (Amir, Montreal).

She says funny things like "Lick me where I pee/bleed." and "Meat Curtain."

She does funny things like pretend to part the lips of a vagina and lick it (and other versions of similiar acts).

She has lived with some of my favourite people.

My Anya.

She's sexy.

I sang Nobody Needs To Know for her.

She's making her way downtown.

She'll trot her hotness.

Allison to my Ivan, we can actually pretty much dance the duet to Why? by Annie Lennox.

She's pretending to sleep behind me.

She has a sexy boyfriend, I think (I've never seen him).

She crushes on eighteen year olds.

Everything in her life relates to Sex And The City, but she's not longer Carrie in Paris getting hit by the Russian.

I love me some Neenia.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

wow, i'm hot. and i feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I have to "ode to" someone now...