Friday, September 08, 2006

Awesome (The Wedding Singer)

So I've been running out of shampoo and decided not to buy a new bottle until I can find something really good. I had been using Dove, and when that ran out, I resorted to my mother's Herbal Essences (which I hate). I'm growing my hair out again, so I need something that'll take care of my curls. And because my hair tends to dry out easily, I need something expensive. None of this over the counter shit. That's why my friend took me to Aveda, where I spent over $80 on three bottles: Shampoo, Conditioner, and a little something for the day. Don't ask me for names because I don't know them. I didn't ask, and I didn't look at the prices. I just walked in, asked for the best shampoo for dry, curly hair, then asked if it would make me look black. (I really did, and I'm not sure the girl knew how to react, so I just laughed in her face.) I normally NEVER put product in my hair. I just wash, let it air dry and go. But I got this curly hair stuff that you just work into damp hair and then you never feel it again. It's brilliant. So I bought this stuff, and then I went home to use it.

Now I haven't washed my hair in a week, cause I'm cool like that. The chick had told me never to use more than a dime size of shampoo and conditioner, because it's not needed, and the bottle will last you forever. So I did, and my greasy hair squeeked as the stuff disappeared into my head. It was weird, but I let it go, and my hair was still greasy afterwards. So the next day I used a shit load and my hair was automatically restored and it now perfection. Soft, curly, stunning. I'm very happy.

I wonder how long I'll be happy for. I was really happy with KMS when I tried it a few years back, in a similar situation. But then I tried it again after they changed the packaging and I hated it. I loved Dove when I first used it. Now I'm over it. Maybe I just get bored easily. I'm cool like that. I don't feel like proof reading and editing. Will you please tell me if I have made any grammatical and spelling errors?

3 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

haha there is a mistake, you said "it now perfection" haha.

hair gets bored of using the same shampoo though. you're supposed to switch it every time you run out.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

i'm using joico right now. it's a salon shampoo and works brilliantly. i don't like to blow dry my hair either and it air dries to perfection. and the shampoo and conditioner only cost 25 dollars all together. aveda is ripping you off my friend.

artsmonkey said...

i think maybe i should use your shampoo and hair products. seeing as we have the same hair. i have recently gotten a better cut. i don't recommend you go for the 90's bob.