Saturday, September 16, 2006

Poor Fool, He Makes Me Laugh (The Phantom Of The Opera)

Why is it never the people you're attracted to that are attracted to you? Ugh.

On a happier note, I happen to have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off next week (that's three days off from work and rehearsal! ... ok, well I have rehearsal on Thursday night but whatever). This is a rare event, so I believe I will be making a sexy trip to Toronto to visit my sexy friends and their sexy new apartments and their sexy old houses.

On another note, I'm also looking into getting a transfer through Hard Rock to work at the one in New York. A dude I work with just got his transfer to the Caribbean, so I want to try New York, but the states is much harder to get into than the rest of the plant, so we'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

HOT. please hot your hotness all over our hot apartment and we'll have a so you think you can dance party.

did you mean to write planet but instead wrote plant?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I would be jealous. very.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

told ya I already read it and commented.