Friday, July 14, 2006

Poor, Poor Pharoah (Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat)

I had my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday morning. All went well. I was sitting in the chair, telling them that I had been sick the night before, as they placed the gas mask over my nose and injected something into my hand. I don't remember falling asleep. All I remember is waking up an hour later lying on a bed in the office. I'm very happy about that. I'm not swollen. I'm not bleeding. I'm not in any pain. The only problem is that I haven't eaten in three days and that's making me feel sooooo sick. I'm nauseous. I'm having intense cravings for pizza, shawarmas and Burger King. When do I get to eat something other than jello? WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

think how amazing it will be when you do get to have that first bite of pizza!

The ArtofBeingMe said...

Just be patient my little prince, your time for satisfying grease and carbohydrates will come.....

Smarties Ice Cream might be the trick.......you can just suck on the smarties until they melt away in your mouth. doesn't that sound blissfully satisfying?