Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One Special Man (Big)

I spent my first night with my soon-to-be-lovah last night. We watched Sex And The City, picking up where we left off, with Season 3, Episodes 4, 5 and 6. Carrie meets Aidan and in the next episode wonders why he hasn't tried to sleep with her yet. He's taking it slow. What a lovely parallel to my current situation. We went to bed and made out all night. Soon-to-be-lovah gives the best neck kisses. Actually drives me wild. The hands never go below the waist. Being the big tease that I am, I threaten to go beneath the waistband, but never do. Soon-to-be-lovah says "Are you going to rape me already? Because I've been waiting all night." My reaction: "Oh. I was kind of hoping we wouldn't have to go there yet." So we didn't. Soon-to-be-lovah is extremely respectful and accepts my wanting to take it slow. I'm just not sure how much longer I can hold out.

At least a week, that's how long! I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow!!!!!!! I'm worried because I'm feeling sick right now and didn't get sufficient food today, and recently threw up my last meal. Oye. Tomorrow is not going to be nearly as nice as last night.

5 comments:

bedroomprince said...

There is an innocence to you that I think is absolutely beautiful. Well maybe not absolutely beautiful, but absolutely not slutty. Go you!

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I love your adventure with this one special man!

Don't die in the operating room, the blog circle would be all off.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

Wisdom teeth extraction is a lot of fun. Especially when you request more morphine even if you don't need it.

I like this boy.

Throwing up hurts. I'm sorry I'm not there to rub your belly, Albert. Make sure to eat your greens!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»