Friday, July 07, 2006

Children Will Listen (Into The Woods)

I had just decided that I was going to go up to my room, put on some music and clean, clean, clean. Just as I was about to go upstairs, my mother said "Why don't you clean your room?" I stayed downstairs. I will not clean my room tonight.

My parents don't understand that the reason I haven't gone to get my license yet is because they keep telling me to go get my license.

This is why Klaus keeps telling Princesse Alathariel what to do as she's doing it. Because I need to deflect this personal terror on someone else (even though I know she experiences the same thing from her own family). I've even started doing it at work. I'll ask someone to brew a new pot of coffee as they're brewing it, and I'll ask them to run drinks as they are putting them on a tray.

2 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

ooooo, i'm the same way!!!!!

I will not do aything if i'm told to do it......I hate being obedient. Is this wrong?

skinny-rabbit said...

It's not wrong. They're trying to control us.