Thursday, June 29, 2006

Workin' It Out (They're Playing Our Song)

I got these fantastic sweatpants from American Apparel and they make me feel super sexy. Like I have super powers I'm so sexy. I've always been opposed to people wearing sweatpants in public, but I wore these to Future Shop and, girlfriend, I felt gooooood! They're also magical dancing pants, as they make me dance all the time and feel like a superstar dance machine. My legs look great, and even though I don't know what I'm doing, when I look down at the flare I see that I have the hottest legs in the world. And ass. I also have a hot ass, but only in these pants. I would like to thank that chick at American Apparel for convincing me to buy the small, instead of the medium. Brava. Give that girl a raise. I'm going to eat cookies now. My poo was green today and I think it's because all I had to eat yesterday was three bowls of Lucky Charms.

1 comment:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

I want to see you dance in those sweatpants. I can already see it in my head........except you're not wearing those hot sweatpants, in my imagination you are wearing that dangerously sexy yellow track suit from honest ed's.

I never thought i would say this, but here goes.....

i miss honest ed's.