Friday, June 09, 2006

I Remember That (Saturday Night)

I'm feeling nostalgic. Do you remember...

...when we went to see Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind and sat in silence in the theatre for like 20 minutes when it was over?

...when we played Dona Sol and Hernani dressed as Piglet and Frank N Furter, respectively?

...when we found that mystery poo on bathroom floor and laughed so hard you almost fell into the bathtub?

...how I used to hold your face when I'd kiss you and you didn't like that?

...when I came into your room in the middle of night to meet our baby who was sleeping under the covers with you?

I remember that.

2 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

i often wonder what would have happened if i had fallen into that bathtub. aw, sweet memories.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I do remember! our baby misses you. our baby mommy misses her baby daddy.