Monday, June 12, 2006

I Feel Pretty (West Side Story)

On closing night a couple of chicks told me that they think I'm hot and when they first saw me they were praying I would be straight. As vain as I am and as much as I love mirrors and cameras, I still find it hard to believe that other people think I'm as sexy as I do. Realistically I know I have a weird body with terrible posture, lanky arms, and I'm skinny with a paunch. My nose is funny, my teeth are yellow, and I almost have a double chin. Yet when I look in the mirror all I see is beautiful, and I can't stop looking at myself in pictures and on video. So why should I find it so hard to believe that other people find me attractive and bypass my flaws? To be fair I do have lovely eyes, and very kissable lips, with a winning smile.

On a more believable note, I briefly attended a work party where I was approached by lots of people telling me that they love me. And most of those people weren't drunk. It's great validation to know that the clicky people at your new job think highly of you. And why shouldn't they? I'm amazing. But... do any of them think I'm hot?

4 comments:

bedroomprince said...

Everytime someone says something to me in a language I don't understand I assume it is either:
1) I love you.
2) You are beautiful/.
3) By speaking these words to you right now, I am in the process of cumming in my pants.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

They do think you're hot. With those Leb eyes who wouldn't?

And I like your arms, your skinniness and your posture.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

Wanda never would have married Albert if he wasn't dead sexy.

Sometimes when you are super adorable and have a FANTASTIC personality, people will immediately fall in LOVE with you and think you're the bees knees. Just like i do.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

WRITE A NEW BLOG, DAMNIT!