Sunday, June 18, 2006

Feed Me [Git It] (Little Shop Of Horrors)

I'm hungry. I just ordered a pizza from Georgies. Mmm. I love Georgies. I order from there every time I come to Ottawa. They know me. We used to order every Saturday or Sunday night. They used to give us a %15 discount. In 2001 I moved to Vancouver for 5 months. When I moved back, I called to order a pizza and the conversation went something like this:

Them: "Georgie's."
Me: "Hi, I'd like to order a small plain pizza."

Them: "Where have you been?"

They'll miss me again soon.

So will Orpheus. Go to my contact card thingy off MSN Messenger to see some of the sexiest pics I've ever taken - EVER! I look sooooo sexy. I'm sexy.

(Does this feed your hunger for a new post, DansyAntsyPantsyNancyAnneCianci? Can I call you DansyAntsyPantsyNancyAnneCianci?)

3 comments:

bedroomprince said...

I knew a girl who's name actually was "Nancy Anne Kalamanski"

The ArtofBeingMe said...

hahahahahaha.....I'm laughing aloud as I say that out loud. Albert, you can call me anything you want.

In fact, I can call you Betty and Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al.
But only if you'll be my bodygaurd.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Let's order some pizza! And watch the muppets! Can I go to Ottawa? or BC? Meet you in Montreal!