Friday, December 01, 2006

Reviewing The Situation (Oliver!)

Things are going great between me and Myself. We stayed in bed all morning, went for a hair cut, went to a dance class, watched a movie. I even rearranged my entire bedroom in order to accommodate Myself, so that it would feel more like "our" room. So I took Myself to the salon, and was disappointed for two reasons. The first being that I had asked to keep the length, but reduce the bulk. Now I feel like I have none of the length and all of the bulk. Myself insists that I still look sexy, which is reassuring. The other reason is that the shampoo boy nearly gave me an erection, the way he was massaging my head so perfectly when he was conditioning my hair. I have never had such a seductive shampooing in my life. Instead of tipping him I wanted to make out with him. Now I feel bad for wanting to cheat on Myself, but is making out really cheating?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

if you're in the early stages of a relationship then i think yourself would forgive you. or you would forgive yourself...i'm confused.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

no, just as long as both you AND yourself were making out with the shampoo wizard. if both of you join in then no one's left out.
...a three-way makeout, if you will.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

making out is totally not cheating. just lie to yourself if you get angry.