Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Who Do You Think You Are? (The Wiz)

I don't understand why certain people feel they have the right to jump into other people's pictures. If I ever see a picture being taken in my vicinity, I respectfully stand back unless invited into the photoshoot. On my long list of pet peeves is those idiots who decide to make an appearance in photos they should never have been a part of. Especially when it's someone that you're not actually friends with and especially when that someone completely ruins the picture. Smarten up, you morons!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i'm totally with you on that one.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

i am also with you on this one. I was in the exact situation today. I stood out of camera view when someone was taking a picture of my friend, who I was having lunch with, and then after a couple shots, i was invited in. common courtesy, y'all.