Tuesday, December 26, 2006

How's Your Romance? (The Gay Divorce)

I think I'm lonely. I want.

I've never been interested in a relationship before. Well, I've definitely been interested but I never sought one out just for the sake of being in one. I was never taken with the idea of being someone's other half. I rejected everyone's notions of searching for love. And in a way I still do. But I think I'm ready now. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I finally watched season 6 of Sex And The City and all the girls ended up with someone, even though some of them have convinced me in other seasons that it's fabulous to be single.

It could be because I fell hard for someone a couple of months ago, giving me a taste of what it would be like to be in love. I don't even have any clear thoughts on this topic. What I really want is to already be in a seven year relationship. I want to be comfortable and with someone I know inside out, and who knows me inside out. I don't want to date. I just want to be there. Ugh. I don't know what's going on. Maybe I'm not satisfying Myself as much as I thought I was. We hardly masturbate anymore.

3 comments:

artsmonkey said...

yeah... sex and the city did do that, didn't they...
what does it all mean??!!
i get the wanting to be in a 7 year relationship - sometimes i wish i could fast forward my newish relationship forward - so i know that we end up together - if that makes sense.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

but the fun part is the journey. and then the looking back..."remember when we first started dating and i farted by accident and i was soooo embarassed?"..hahahaha, chuckle chuckle etc
i love the looking back but the moving forward and growing even more....

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

sometimes, relationships feel 7 years old at the beginning. Like you've always known each other. aww. cheese.