Monday, December 04, 2006

Le Jazz Hot (Victor/Victoria)

So watching this now, I realize that I wish I had been able to film myself during rehearsals to see where I needed fixing. I'm none too pleased with my singing chops AND that fan kick was disgusting! But I'm still the hotness. Watch!



(this video was filmed illegally from the wings on closing night. The person filming was holding the camera, wrapped in a long black glove, and wasn't looking through the lense, she was just pointing and shooting randomly. I think she did an amazing fucking job of following me blindly!)

3 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

sexual. I'm gonna comment again when I can hear it.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

i'd sleep with you even if you were ridden with venereal diseases.

Lindsay said...

you're hot.