Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Fine Catch (Johnny Belinda)

I've decided to start dating myself. We're taking it slow for now. I mean, even though we've known each other practically all our lives, the decision to take the relationship to the next level is a new one. Oh, sure, we've always been very fond of each other, and we've been booty calling each other since puberty, but it's time for romance. I took myself out to the movies this afternoon after work, but there was nothing good playing at my favourite movie theatre, so instead, I decided to pamper myself by making an appointment at the salon tomorrow. I'm also going to take myself to a dance class tomorrow night. I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Just hope I don't talk too much.

3 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

i love that idea. I just don't think i'm good enough for me. i'm needy. and i talk a lot. if i were schizophrenic it would totally work out.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

when were you not dating yourself?

Lindsay said...

i really like this idea