Sunday, November 19, 2006

Move [You're Stepping On My Heart] (Dreamgirls)

I can't even write this because I'm going to start crying. The news she had for me was that the carpet kissed the cupcake. This bothered me not when I heard it because I figured it was just a random attempt to pretend he's straight. He's been pretending to like this girl for a year now but he always knew that she's carrying a lot of baggage, and I knew she had a crush on him, but she knows that he's a mo. So why did it kill me tonight to see him with his arm around her at the restaurant after the show? I don't know what to think anymore. I seriously, do not mind closet cases, especially young ones. I don't think it's my business when or how they come out, which is why I haven't poured my heart out to him yet. But a closet case who takes on a girlfriend is the worst kind. It's the J.B. kind and I hate that because I feel like they're using another human being and, in a way, ruining that girl's life. She's already been fucked up by one guy, she doesn't need another. I'm trying to get over this fucker but my heart won't let me. I hate this!!!!!! This isn't how my life is supposed to work. I need to break down and cry about it sometime soon so I can finally move on. I feel like my life is on hold until I get over this. I'm going to have to cut him out of my life after this show until we get to work on our next project, which I'm no longer looking forward to. Ugh. UGH!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

what's "the J.B kind?"

love you. crying is good.

*hug*

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

haha jb. this is totally what life is about. and it's great, love this. swim in it til your fingers get all pruny.

skinny-rabbit said...

jordan. bell.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

hahahahaha!

I'm sorry Albert. I don't like hearing you have hurt feelings. It's hurts my heart! if he is a closet case he's really doing a number on himself and that chick.
You can't use other people as a crutch like that.
You deserve the very best! and that means the most confident, comfortable with himself, kinda guy.