Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Want To Know (Big)

A) She told me last night that she was going to call me today because she had something to tell me. What could it be? Hopefully it's about the carpet. She's best friends with him. I called her today and she said she had to call me back. I'm waiting patiently. Wetting myself.

B) Why is my face getting worst? Is the hydrocortizone I'm using detrimental? I think maybe 1% is too high and I should be using .5% or something. Why did it have to happen on the day when my doctor's office closes early, forcing me to go to the stupid medical clinic, which always gets it wrong? Am I going to have to live with rashy redness on my face (especially around my eye) forever?

C) The reviewers came last night. Did I make enough of an impact with my small character to get a mention? Will the mention be positive?

D) Will the smoke ever cover up Belle and The Beast so that the transformation can happen out of view of the audience, or is the audience going to have to sit there every night as the smoke comes in slowly from each side, rise in the middle where The Beast is lying, and see Belle help him remove his mask and gloves and wig and hand them to the hidden stage hands?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i really lah you.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I hope a)that the call will be about the carpet and that it will be GOOD NEWS
b)that your face will clear up
c)that you get a kick ass mention
and d)hahahaha that belle et bĂȘte are not seen changing hahaha though the thought is funny.