Sunday, February 04, 2007

When A Wooer Goes A-Wooing (The Yeomen Of The Guard)

Alright, alright, quit badgering me. I'll tell, I'll tell. But only in short form. I also have no idea what the title means. It's late. I'm a-tired.

He comes into the restaurant. Flirts with his server. Flirts with me. Massages his server. Massages me. Ends up massaging partons at surrounding tables. Other servers. Asks his server to ask me what I'm doing later. Wants to know when I'll be off work. Tells me he'll be at the club. I tell him I'll be there. I'm not that interested, but it was a good massage and I hate being massaged. I go to the club after work. See him. He's too far and hard to get to. I wait for the stupid drag queens to stop, for the dancing to begin. The drag act ends. The dancing begins. He's gone.

2 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

and how does that make u feel? he sounds weird to me.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Yeah, forget the massage loser. unless he's super cute and you see him again and he's really sweet.