Monday, February 26, 2007

I Can't Be Bothered Now (Crazy For You)

I haven't had any action since September or October (can't remember which). I haven't even kissed anyone since December. And I'm okay with that. I turned down to offers from gentlemen callers this weekend. And I'm okay with that. I think I'm saving myself for something more. I'm not actively searching for that something more. But when it arrives, I'll loosen up again. Until then, I think I'm going to focus on writing my stand-up routine, conceiving a new one man show I recently decided to mount this summer, and getting started on that damn screenplay I've been thinking about for the last five years. You know, whichever comes first.

3 comments:

artsmonkey said...

i think that is a good idea. focussing on relationships is usually just a subconscious excuse to not get on with life.
go skinny rabbit! i believe in you!

The ArtofBeingMe said...

yeah, keep dating yourself. then you can have an affair when the right person appears. until then, DO NOT let those talents go to waste. how bout this....i will not let you live with me in NY until you've completed at least one of said tasks...mmkay?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

yeah, boys schmoys. Art's cooler.