Saturday, January 06, 2007

Make 'Em Laugh (Singin' In The Rain)

I love watching videos of people falling and this one may just be the best I've ever seen. Reasons why I think this video is special:



a) The unsuspecting fall victim thinks she's so cute right before she falls. She tries to be sneaky and funny, but she ends up just fucking herself over.

b) The poor woman next to her with no obvious personality just stands there with no apparent reaction for a good two seconds.

c) The anchors who clearly want to bust a gust laughing but struggle to maintain their composure because they are on live television. I don't know if the female anchor could have held out much longer. She almost let out a laugh. Props to them. If it were me I would be doubled over in a fit of laughter and would probably have been fired that day.

3 comments:

The ArtofBeingMe said...

YES!!!! I've been getting people to watch this video for the last 2 weeks! It's WONDERFUL! Spread the Grape Lady news!

artsmonkey said...

ouch.
falling is funny... why is that?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I like that the woman who falls loses it. couldn't she just have stayed quiet and given a signal to tell them to stop shooting or something? I'm still laughing. really hard.