Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Now Or Never (All Shook Up)

I had the most ridiculously lazy day yesterday.  I was out until 3am, slept at 4:30am, woke up at 3pm, got out of bed at 4:30pm to watch Y&R, and then literally just sat around doing absolutely nothing while piles of clothes sat on the floor, begging to be picked up; receipts and garbage that have been collected on the table since I moved into this joint pleaded to be organized so that I can start my taxes for last year, the year before, 2004 and 2003; my phone sat by my side, waiting to be picked up for me to call my tax guy to finally make an appointment; my teeth cried out for a toothbrush, my stomach screamed out "FEED ME, YOU FUCKING LAZY MANOREXIC!"; and my gym membership committed suicide in my wallet.  I did nothing, not even eat, until 8:30pm, when I managed to walk across the street to grab some Wendy's.  I hate Wendy's.  What the fuck is wrong with me?  I'm listening to Die Vampire Die right now.  I'm going to sleep now.  I will wake up before 11am, I will do laundry, I will go to the gym.  Fuck you, Vampire of Laziness!  I will also eat!  I promise me that!  I'll fucking eat fucking eating Vampire fuck you!

4 comments:

skinny-rabbit said...

Spell check doesn't find typos that are already real words! That's why I need you to proof read for me.

Lindsay said...

Ok, perfect, if I could just proof read for you...

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Oh! I was gonna comment on the membership committing suicide!

Well, it's okay, we all give in to the lazy vampire every once in a while. Why do you hate Wendy's? spicy chicken sandwich!

artsmonkey said...

i continue to be amazed at your ongoing committment to Y &R