Saturday, January 03, 2009

Everyone Has AIDS (Lease)

For my Christmas present to myself, I went to get my very first STD test.  Before going in I tried to figure out who all my sexual partners were and I realized I've had many more than I realized.  Twenty sexual partners, seventeen of them went down on me, nine of whom I reciprocated, and I engaged in anal penetration with none of the above.  I'm currently awaiting the results.  I'm quite eager, even though I was told in the pre-test interview that my situation is low risk.  I was giggling in my head the whole time thinking of Sarah Silverman.  How long do these things usually take?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

"Ms. Silverman, are you TRYING to get AIDS?"

Bahahahahahaha.

Also, love that your blog title is from Lease. I chuckled.

Rice said...

They can take up to three months before they freak you out by saying "you have a misshapen uterus. It doesn't NECESSARILY mean cancer." Does it POSSIBLY MEAN CANCER??? But then you find out it was just a short term yeast infection that can inflame the uterus.

I'm sure that won't happen to you.