Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hard To Be A Prince (Rags)

Not attractive. Older than me but under thirty. Shorter than me. Not anyone I'd take out in public or have meet my friends. Calls me "bro" and "dude" which I hate and point out everytime. Text messages me all the time. MSN Messengers me everytime I unblock him. Always asks me out. Always rejected. Is persistent. Is so into me for some reason. Takes my abuse with a grain of salt. Smiles, laughs it off. I'm not very nice to him and never apologize. Touches me the way I love to be touched. Has chapped lips. Respects my boundaries. Inflates my ego.

4 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

hm... sounds like a good...friend. like an interesting relationship kinda person in your life. I guess you don't have to do anything, just leave things the way they are and let whatever happen. poor guy...

artsmonkey said...

those ego rubbing friends are sort of a guilty pleasure... but what can you do?

The ArtofBeingMe said...

this is true.

my question is, how can u even be friends with someone who has chapped lips????

Lindsay said...

mmm. miss pants has a point.