Monday, March 12, 2007

The Cell Phone Song (Brownstone)

Hey Skinny

For some off reason, I thought of u today, wanted to say hello

Hi.

What's up bro

Nothing.

Typical : )

We should

We should what?

Lol, we should chill, u know u want to:))

Even if I did, I already have plans for tonight.

Oh, well, my loss skinny

Sowwy.

Lol

Its all good

Ill bother ya soon

I don't doubt it.
U actually made me laugh

Dude, honestly, if I'm bothering ya, let me know:)

Meh.

(10 minutes later...)

Keep texting me, I'm bored right now.

Haha

All I can say is that I'd like to see ya and hopefully we can

I'm a good guy, as u know

Everytime you tell me you're a good guy I trust you a little less.

I'm a good guy:)

Minus one point.

Ahh, come on

Ok, I'm a fuckn douche bag:)

Sweet.

And you're one as well:)))

You're such a charmer.

U met me, u have you're impressions;)

Kinda.

Well, that settles it:) Hey, let me know when your not bored

You're not consistent with you (your) and (you're)

Hey

Ill sing a song for you if we meet

A song you wrote?

Yes, of course

Did you write it for me?

Yes and no:)

I am talented u know

Do you play guitar?

I play piano and key board

Really? I'm impressed. Do you own a keyboard?

I used to, I'm in process of buying one, a korg

Lovely.

Ya man, I hope u are impressed

I am. Musicianship is sexy.

Dude I'd love to play for ya

You mean piano right?

Hahaha, yes, lol, I honestly would, I am impress with you and think you're decent

You don't really know me.

Oh ya, true, does that mean that my default position should be negative?????:))))

Who am I do say?

Oh well, I choose to be positive about you, so there!!!

I don't know how to feel about you.

Well, makes sense, and I respect your you're doubt, lol
Just don't dismiss me;)

I'm waiting to hear piano.

Dude, u would make my month if I could meet you at the Chateau Laurier for drinks and then play u some tunes on the grand piano

Are you buying?

Ya man, I'd like that, for real

You're allowed to play their piano?

Ya, they have a couple in the long hallways

I can't tonight.

Yes, I know, lol, I'm not askn for this eve skinny

I actually don't think I can say no to that.

I'd like that dude, if you're really interested I'd take ya to dinner as well at the chateau:))

How would you dress?

Casual, zoes is a nice place but one can dress down for sure, I've done it

You don't like to dress up?

I do everyday, lol, and u???

I like to look my best.

U didn't the first nite I met ya, hahah

Well, if we go to chateau, I'd follow you're lead, I don't mind lookn my best skinny

Different situation.

Actually, u looked awesome

I know I did.

I agree

Got any pictures of you dressed up?

I don't, but I look good

How can I believe you?

hahah, why wouldn't u, its me

That's exactly why. Haha.

Haha, dude, you're too funny, and cute

I am.

Oh I know, very cute dude

Would it bother you if I told you that the main thing that attracts me to you is that you're attracted to me?

Dude, I am attracted to you, when I met you, I liked u, u were cool and fun bro, and of course I'm not offended, what u said made me feel good man

You fascinate me.

U sarcastic bastard

It's true! You always spin a negative into a positive.

Thanks man

3 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

that was a fucking wicked bad convo man. I can't really process what I just read. lemme read it again and i'll comment again later

The ArtofBeingMe said...

why does he talk like that? I don't know if i trust anyone who says 'bro' and 'man' and 'dude' for real.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

good point. but maybe he's just being funny?