Monday, March 31, 2008

If I Loved You (Carousel)

There's a boy I wish I were in love with. He'd be my ideal boyfriend, the one I'd stay in Toronto for, if only I felt anything for him. Alas, I do not. He's got the best personality of anyone I think I've ever met. I wish I wanted to be with him. I've tried. I spent days and nights trying to think about him. The time I've spent with him, I tried watching his lips and tried to imagine kissing them. I came close to convincing myself that I want him, but then the feeling disappeared. It sucks. He's great. His friends are totally awesome. I thought maybe we could all hang out and people would love us together, and when we aren't around, people would talk about how much they love us. I don't think he likes me in that way either. I wonder if he wishes he likes me as much as I wish I like him.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is super cute. It's a shame there's nothing between you 'cause I'd like to be his friend.

skinny-rabbit said...

You can still be his friend. He likes you.