Thursday, November 29, 2007

Heaven Help Me (Footloose)

Ok, here we go, we're blogging. A new post from Neenia and Princesse, now one from me, ArtsMonkey and NoSiren never stopped... But I think we've lost Miss Pants and BedroomPrince. Let's reconnect.

So life. Ah fucking life. It's almost perfect right now. Seriously. I love my job. Everyone there loves me. It's stress free. I always run into people I know there. It's nice. Just a great place to be. I'm keeping up with my singing lessons and I have a recital on Sunday. Wanna come? I have a paying gig as a mother fucking performer that starts very soon and lasts for four months. That's crazy hot and I can't wait. There's a boy in my life who really, really likes me and I really, really like that. And I have a plan. A plan that I'm looking forward to putting into motion which will ultimately lead to my moving to New York for a few months in the fall. I'm just salivating thinking about it. Too bad I hate the first place I hate where I begin and end my days. The bookend needs replacing.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Aww, muffin. I hope I make your mornings and nights a little bit better. I'll be your Fast Forward-watching, boyfriend-sharing, [title of show]-singing companion anytime.

Thanks for blogging. FINALLY.