Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Rumours (Anna Karenina)

I remembered something this morning that I hadn't thought about in a very long time and it upset me all over again. It's not really a big deal but I hate when people think things about me that aren't true. I really don't care what people think of me as long as it's true. If you hate me, I should hope that it's because I did something to pissed you off. You all probably have heard this before but I'll reiterate. Someone told a bunch of people that I had sex with my roommate at the time. People believed it which baffles me considering I don't have sex, and young twinky blondes are not my type. It still upsets me that people think that I'm not still a vigrin, because I am. The person who spread the rumour claims to have heard it from the kid I was living with. To this day I don't know if he made it up, or if the kid did. And it pisses me off. I don't mind if people spread rumours about me that are true. Like the rumour that I had a threesome with a closeted friend. That was true. I was fine with people gossiping about it because people could make assumptions about me based on fact. But this sex with roommate business still has me throwing up in my mouth.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It's ok. I'm sure people don't really believe that we had sex. Even though we did.