Friday, September 14, 2007

Other People's Stories (Amour)

I had a flash of genious yesterday. I figured it out. What I'm going to do to get me through the next year. I'd been trying to think of something to write, a series of short plays, or a screenplay, that could get the ball rolling for me and my friends. Thoughts came to mind but nothing good enough. Then it hit me. Use my camera and make it real. I love filming. I love my friends. I love this business. I'm going to combine the three and interview all my friends who are struggling artists and try and make some sort of documentary out of it. I'm still fuzzy on the details but I have help. I've enlisted a friend of mine who's an up and coming young screenwriter/director and she's going to help me work out the kinks and get this bitch done. You will all be my subjects. Even you, Pants, even though you never blog anymore. I've very excited. Very.

4 comments:

artsmonkey said...

i'm excited for you.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I'm so excited it's not even funny. I'm going to be brilliant...

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I don't think you spelled genius right.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

yes yes! I do blog! look at me go! look at me writing comments again! I'm back, I'm here! I'm so happy you're getting inspired. yay!