Sunday, July 22, 2007

Damn It, Janet (The Rocky Horror Show)

Why am I always plagued with life decisions? So far I think I've made all the right moves:

2000: The decision to drop out of university and tell my parents that I'm going to film school or never going to school again.
2001: The move to Vancouver for film school.
2002: The move to Toronto for theatre school.
2005: The decision to move to Ottawa to pay off my debt.
2006: Move back home.
2007: Debt paid off, move back to Toronto.

I've only been back here a couple of weeks and already I don't know what to do. I had my six month plan. Toronto for July-September. New York for October-December. But now I'm getting the feeling I should stay until Feburary and move to New York in March. But there are so many reasons why October-December would be a much more convenient time for me to be in NY. And if I stay in Toronto, do I get my own place like I've always wanted, or do I stay with my awesome roommates in this awesome apartment? I fucking hate my life.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

stay here in this fucking awesome apartment with your fucking awesome roommates and do a fucking awesome job as the fucking awesome emcee in Cabaret.
then move to fucking awesome new york in march.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Oh,I'm Skinny, two beautiful people are in love with me, my wallet's too small for all these fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!