Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ain't Got No (Hair)

Fucking recession!  I hate you!  I hate you because I'm moving back to Toronto with not a penny in my bank account.  I'm behind on all my bill payments and I owe more money than I did when I came.  What the fuck?  I hate you because nobody goes to restaurants anymore and I keep getting called off work because there is no business.  How the gay am I supposed to make any cash so I can get a mother fucking apartment and furnish it, you asshole?  Quit recessing and put your dollars back in my pocket.  It doesn't really help that I blew my weekend's worth of tips on three sale items at Club Monaco, does it?  At least I'll look good while I'm poor.  I'm redefining the pauper!  Pay attention!

3 comments:

artsmonkey said...

people should just pay us for writing on our blogs. after all, we´re brilliant.

Lindsay said...

Totes. What she said.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.