Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Black Man (The Full Monty)

I really want to get fucked by a black guy.  I can't explain the urge, but it's definitely there.  Yes, I'm still a butt virgin (both in giving and receiving), and yes, bum sex still disgusts me.  But I've just been so curious about getting it on with a black dude and it's a feeling I won't be able to shake until I've done it.  The thing is, I think there would be no point if he wasn't going to fuck me and show me what the fuss is really all about.  I feel as though to not get fucked by a black guy would be a waste of his talents.  Is that racist?  I hope so.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Interesting. Do you have one in mind?

skinny-rabbit said...

I didn't at the time that I wrote this, but as luck would have it I met one yesterday and we're going to meet in about a half hour for some sexy times. The Secret really does work!

Lindsay said...

Wow. Maybe I SHOULD read that book...

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Dude, dude, did it happen? I'm too excited! Tell me all about it!