Saturday, October 14, 2006

If I Were Anybody Else But Me (Naughty Marietta)

I don't remember what time I woke up this afternoon, but I do remember that I layed in bed with the blinds drawn and watched Sex And The City for hours, beginning with commentary from season four, and ending with only two episodes left to go from season five.

The clock is about to strike six and I am still in my pajamas, and I feel a little sick from not having eaten yet. I may have some chips. Then I will shower. Then I will order a pizza.

At approximately nine pm I will be picked up and taken to a lavish party at Foundation, thrown in my honour.

I'm feeling a little fabulous. No. A lot fabulous.

2 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

How come you get a party? How come you get pizza and chips? How come you get to watch Sex?

Sex always makes me feel fabulous too.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!