Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Confession (A Man Of No Importance)

It was a beautiful autumn afternoon. She took me to a park near Dow's Lake. We sat on a bench. The leaves were orange and brown. Across from us was the end of the Rideau Canal, with several ducks in the water and others standing on land, watching their little friends swim. I told her. I wish someone had been taking pictures or something. I looked good. I was wearing my brown leather jacket over my blue-ish/grey hoodie, over a creamy orange shirt and my hair was strategically messy. Marry that to the perfectly cool, not cold, weather and scenery, and it would have been a lovely scene in a movie.

By the way, the he was my brother, and I'm weirded out that he's the first one in the family I told. I always thought it would be my sister.

3 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

was he completely not surprised?

and did you mean "the she was my brother?" because you said she the whole time and then you said "the he was my brother."

you can erase this comment!

how did s/he take it?

skinny-rabbit said...

go back to previous blog for he reference

The ArtofBeingMe said...

how did it go?? I wouldn't have thought he would have been the first either. how did it happen that way?