Friday, May 11, 2007

The Word Of Your Body (Spring Awakening)

I've been pretty disappointed with the state of my body these days. I was videotaping myself masturbating this morning (yes, I do that, I'm THAT vain!) and was not too happy with what I saw played back on the screen. I'm so loose. I mean, I'm still a skinny little rabbit, but like, I'm loose. I should have a tight skinny body. Watching myself dance in the mirrors in the rehearsal hall, I see long, gangly arms, round shoulders, a belly and no pecs. I want baby muscles on my arms and baby pecs and a flat stomach. I don't want to look perfect, I just want too look good naked. I desperately want to join a gym, but I seriously am not going to do myself any good without a trainer. Does Princesse Alathariel's gay crush still work at Goodlife? I want him to do to me what he did to himself. Girlfriend's looking good. I want to look good. Naked.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

There's a gym in my (our) building that is free for all residents. We'll work out together!

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Well, Skinny, I haven't seen you naked. But...just so you know, boys will never look as good naked as girls. They just don't have the beauty that we do. I think you look HELLA HOT when you dance.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

come to momma. i can whip you into shape.

artsmonkey said...

pilates

dancing girl said...

listen to artsmonkey. pilates.