Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm A Brass Band (Sweet Charity)

My situation changed slightly for the better in a matter of a half hour this afternoon. At 2pm, I went to the bank and met with someone about a loan. I met with him last year to ask for ten thousand dollars and was denied. I'm back this year asking for three thousand and was approved. Therefore, my asshole MasterCard is now officially closed bitches! My HBC credit card, back to zero, bitches! My $1000 overdraft reset, bitches! My Visa, empty and ready to use in NYC, bitches! So then I go next door to the tax place, hand the chick my T-4s, and boom, ten minutes later I'm getting back just over $300. Wait? What? That's it? I'm used to getting back at least $800. Oh well, at least I don't owe anything. Nigger feels good. Hopefully I don't spend much money on my trip. Why is it snowing? I'm supposed to be making money on the patio. Fucking global warming.

4 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

from now on, you should end every sentence with "bitches!" satisfying. Awesome about the moolah and the bitches and everything! but I must say "ha ha" because I'm out in a sundress at night here! HA HA!

The ArtofBeingMe said...

wait.....you say u don't owe any money but you just got a loan. don't you owe money when u take loans? don't u have to pay them back with interest?

but i suppose you've worked that all out and now you have time to do it. spending money is far too easy to do in NYC but somehow i've fared well. don't go crazy but remember you have to live a little.

bedroomprince said...

Don't get in too much debt. You do have to move to Toronto for the summer and lead a fabulous life with Bedroomprince and Neenia

skinny-rabbit said...

Oh I still owe a few thousand dollars, but now it's all in one place. I'm paying interest, but I was paying higher interest on those credit cards. So no, instead of owing a bunch of people money, I just owe one person money and watch it dip faster! I won't be spending anything in NYC except show tickets and food. I still haven't decided if I'm going to Toronto this summer.